The European Slackline Cup – 2019 online qualifiers have begun!
You can be part of it, the format is simple and you just have to trickline your way in, to get your spot on the final stage. Once there, the best 16 european slackliners will compete for title in Fornos de Algodres, Portugal. Of the 16 spots, 3 will be atributed through wildcard and the remaining 13 will be disputed on a video competition.
To fight for one the 13 places available you have send us a trickline video that respects the following rules:
- 1 round of two heats;
- Time on the line is 90 seconds from the moment you get on the slackline;
- No edits;
- No stoppage time;
- No walking off camera;
- Submit your video via Dropbox;
- Videos must be received before the deadline.
All scoring will atributed according to ISI Judging System. Check the scoring rules here.
If you have any question send contact us through: [email protected]
Competitors in the European Slackline Cup – 2019 Online Qualifiers will compete for 13 spots of the 16 places available in the competition, the other 3 places are going sorted out with wildcard/invitation.
The qualifier round is made up of 2 heats in which the competitor will attempt to score as high as possible to qualify.
A cut-off score will be established after the first heat of the round by the organization. Scores of the competitors who did not score above the cut-off will be highlighted in red on the contest results page and will have an opportunity in the second heat of the round to score above the cut-off.
After the second heat of the round, all the scores will be published and competitors who have qualified will be selected to the 13 places. The trickliners that got the best score of their country, as long as its over the cut-off score, will be automaticly qualified.
If the 13 spots are not filled due to lack of best scores over the cut-off (less than 13 countries have a best score over cut-off) , the remaining spots will be given to the second best scores, of each country, over cut-off.
The selection for the 13 places is going to be by:
1. the best score of each country over the 2 heats cut-off.
2. Best second score of each country over the 2 heats cut-off, picked by the highest score to the lowest.
3. Best third score of each country over the 2 heats cut-off, picked by the highest score to the lowest,
The scores from the first heat will be revealed at the start of the second heat so competitors know how many more points they need to get have the opportunity to qualify. The final results will be announced, in the second day of June, 2019.
- 1000€ Prize money in the competition, splited by the 4 top trickliners;
- All slackliners that qualify to competition will have free accommodation, food and goodies. Just have to pay for the trip.
- Competition is open to all slackliners across Europe regardless of brand affiliation.
- All competitors must read and submit the application form to be be accepted in the compction.
- Each competitor is allowed 90 seconds. Time begins once both feet have left the ground.
- TIME DOES NOT STOP if you fall off or get off the slackline.
- You must remain on camera the entire time. If you walk off camera, the video will not be accepted.
- Only NEW original videos are allowed to be submitted.
- Videos must be filmed down the line so dabs can be clearly seen. See the example:
- Videos must not be edited. EDITED videos will not be accepted.
- Videos must follow the file name format. (“FIRSTNAME-LASTNAME-QUALIFIER-HEAT.mov/mp4” i.e. “JOHN-SMITH-QUALIFIER-HEAT1.mov”)
- Send us your video by Wetransfer to [email protected].
- Videos must be submitted before the the deadline clock on the contest web page expires.
- After the first heat of the round, a cut off score will be established. Scores of the slackliners who are below the cut off will be highlighted in red and will have a second heat/chance to score above the cutoff.
- We will also create a weekly highlight video focusing on the best tricks and highest scoring athletes.
- By submitting your video, SLACKLINE EUROPEAN CUP 2019 has the right to add logos and text to the final video that will be uploaded to our YouTube channel.